Student Internet Usage Guide (PDF) for digital citizenship responsibilities.
How to upload an assignment for students - Teacher Version
How to turn in assignment on Google Classroom - Student Version
Remote Learning Devices Survey for families to request an educational device for remote instruction.
Material Pick Up Instructions (PDF) for Thursday, March 19, 2020.
DOE iPad Distribution Information and Request if you still need a remote learning device.
Families can also call 718-935-5100 and select option 5 for to complete the survey over the phone. We will be prioritizing students in temporary housing and our neediest families. Delivery will be done in waves over the next several weeks.
At this time, there are several options for free internet access, as follows:
- AlticeUSA is providing free internet service for all students for 60 days. Please call 866-200-9522 to enroll.
- Comcast - Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free. To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. The accessible website also includes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Spectrum - Spectrum is offering free internet access for students. Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
- Charter - Charter is offering free internet for 2 months. 1 (877) 906-9121
- AT&T - AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families.
- Verizon - Verizon does not have special offers, but is following the FCC agreement.
- Sprint - Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
- T-Mobile - T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
We would like to let you know that Ms. Goranitis will be our main point person for passwords for google @lichs.org and Pupil Path.
She can be emailed at PGorani@schools.nyc.gov
Please remember that for Google Classroom you MUST use your @lichs.org accounts.
You should contact your teachers with questions regarding class codes for google classroom.TEACHERS' EMAILS @lichs
Nos gustaria informarle que la Sra. Goranitis será nuestra persona encargada de las contraseñas de google @ lichs.org y Pupil Path.
Ella puede ser contactada por correo electrónico a PGorani@schools.nyc.gov
Recuerde que para Google Classroom DEBE usar sus cuentas en @ lichs.org.
Debe comunicarse con sus maestros con preguntas sobre los códigos de clase para el aula de Google. CORREOS ELECTRONICOS DE MAESTROS
2020 NYC School Survey Deadline Extension
We know that due to the extraordinary circumstance of COVID19, children and school staff are both learning and teaching remotely; however, don’t miss your opportunity to provide your school with valuable feedback! Given the situation, we have extended the 2020 NYC School Survey deadline to Wednesday, April 8. In addition, we are making every effort to ensure that all parents/guardians, students, support staff and teachers are able to take the survey online.
Please keep in mind that the code lookup tool is available for parent/guardians, students, support staff and teachers to retrieve their survey access codes. To use the code lookup tool, go to the online survey login page (accessed by clicking on the corresponding survey under “Take the survey NOW” section above). In addition, parent/ guardians, support staff and teachers can also call the survey hotline at 1-877-819-2363 to retrieve their access codes.
This website is intended for individuals and families who meet all of the following criteria as a result of the COVID-19 emergency:
- No members of the household can go out and get food because they are at increased medical risk or homebound
- No neighbors or family members can go out and get food for you
- Do not receive meal assistance from other providers (incl. Meals on Wheels or God's Love We Deliver); and
- You are unable to afford meal delivery or grocery delivery
Households that qualify may place an order once every two days. Each order will contain at least 4 meals per person in the household, but no household will receive more than 8 meals per delivery.
If you don't meet all of the eligibility criteria above you can still get help at your local food pantry. You can find the food pantry closest to you here: https://www.foodbanknyc.org/get-help
NYC Crisis Services/Mental Health for families and staff
NYC WELL, 1-888-NYC WELL for families and staff